Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Earlier this week, Disney Vacation Club announced the dates for Moonlight Magic Events at Walt Disney World throughout 2020!
Our featured DVC Store resale this week is a 160 point Animal Kingdom Lodge contract for $115 per point. This contract has a December use year and will be locked and loaded with points ready to use!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Members Affected By Recent Closure Eligible for Special Disney World Offer
- Disney Vacation Club Provides Cancellation Policy Update – March 28th
- Disney Has Extended Closures at Walt Disney World and Disneyland “Until Further Notice”
- DVC Fan Weekly Wrap Up: March 27th
- DVC Fan Madness Bracket Challenge – Elite Eight
Trending over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group is a post from Pete Werner that shares a recent experience his mother had at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins!
What is the balance of renting points and moving into purchasing? What about buying points and then renting more beyond that? DVC Store contributor Lauren Hee weighs the ins and outs of renting and buying Disney Vacation Club points!