Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Earlier this week, Disney Vacation Club announced the dates for Moonlight Magic Events at Walt Disney World throughout 2020!
Our featured DVC Store resale this week is a 160 point Animal Kingdom Lodge contract for $115 per point. This contract has a December use year and will be locked and loaded with points ready to use!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Tons of NEW DVC Member Merchandise Arrives at Riviera
- DVC Dining: Reinventing “Room Service” with Chef Caleb Wiley
- DVC Show: Our FALL 2021 Go-To Dining Locations at Disney World!
- Comparing Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Point Charts to Cash Pricing
- Disney Genie to Debut at Walt Disney World October 19th
Trending over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group is a post from Pete Werner that shares a recent experience his mother had at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins!
What is the balance of renting points and moving into purchasing? What about buying points and then renting more beyond that? DVC Store contributor Lauren Hee weighs the ins and outs of renting and buying Disney Vacation Club points!