Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Goofy is inviting Disney Vacation Club Members and their guests to join him for a “Very Goofy Holiday Dinner” on Christmas Eve at Walt Disney World!
Take a stab at owning at one of the most elusive Disney Vacation Club Resorts, Disney’s Grand Californian Resort with this weeks featured DVC Store resale contract!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Delays Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic Registration
- Is The Magic Still There? – DVC Trip Reports
- Annual Passholders Can Save Up to 40% on Disney Resort Hotels in September
- Walt Disney World Will Resume 2020 Ticket Sales and Resort Hotel Bookings July 9
- The (Hopeful) End of the #Jambogate Saga
Head over to the DVC Fan Facebook Group and participate in our poll asking how many Disney Vacation Club points you own and whether you are happy with that number or getting the add-on-itis itch!
Jackie shares her top five Walt Disney World Resorts for the Holiday Season over on The DIS this week. They all happen to be DVC Resorts as well!
Jessica O’Neil gives some feedback on the ups and downs of paying more points for premium views in various Disney Vacation Club rooms over on the DVC Store Blog!