Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Disney Vacation Club has announced its 2020 annual dues projections ahead of the annual condominium association meeting on December 12th.
This week’s featured DVC Store contract is a 160 point Bay Lake Tower priced at $152 per point. With 163 points that will become available in February, this is a great contract for a new member looking to join!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Cancels Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic
- Planning for Hurricane Ian as a DVC Member
- DVC Show: Resort Spotlight – Disney’s Riviera Resort
- DVC Launches New Hotel Booking Tool with Interval International
- The Villas at Disneyland Hotel DVC Construction Update – September 2022
Head over to the DVC Fan Facebook Group and read one members recent experience getting some “Disney Magic” after speaking with DVC Member Services!
We can’t get away this week without mentioning the biggest thing in the Disney universe which was the launch of Disney Plus. Over on The DIS they wrap-up the success that was seen in its first week!
Lauren Hee shows her points planning chart and how she determines where to put her Disney Vacation Club points this week on the DVC Store Blog!