Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Fan contributor Diane Whiting shares several quick and easy lunch recipes in Part 2 of her series on cooking in a Disney Vacation Club Villa!
Did you know that the DVC Store also has pre-booked reservations available to purchase? Currently available is a 2-bedroom at Riviera from 2/5/2020 – 2/9/2020 for $3,924. This is a savings of over $2,300! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Disney Vacation Club Reinstates Cancellation and Holding Policies
- Saratoga Springs Refurbished Grand Villa Tour
- Riviera Resort LEGO Model Arrives at Disney Springs
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort Reopening May 2nd
- Why Coronado Springs Needs the Next Disney Vacation Club
Over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group this week, we took a moment to remember the amazing The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights!
The Disney Parks Blog has gone behind-the-scenes to show how one of the more than 40 original pieces of art was created for Disney’s Riviera Resort!