Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Fan contributor Paul Krieger discusses why he believes add-on contracts at Disney Vacation Club’s Riviera Resort may be suffering.
Looking for a smaller add-on contract to put under the Christmas tree this year? This small 72pt. Aulani contract at $115 per point would be the perfect surprise for your family! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Disney Vacation Club Reinstates Cancellation and Holding Policies
- Saratoga Springs Refurbished Grand Villa Tour
- Riviera Resort LEGO Model Arrives at Disney Springs
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort Reopening May 2nd
- Why Coronado Springs Needs the Next Disney Vacation Club
Let us know how interested you are in the new proposed Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower by voting in our poll over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group!
The debut of Disney’s Riviera Resort is less than a month away, and Disney has shared images of some of the costumes that the Riviera cast members will be donning!
Over the years, you’ll want to try something new on occasion. You’ll hear about unique room types that are available at various resorts, some of which you should have on your DVC bucket list. Here are four more DVC rooms that you must try at some point!