Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Fan contributor Paul Krieger discusses why he believes add-on contracts at Disney Vacation Club’s Riviera Resort may be suffering.
Looking for a smaller add-on contract to put under the Christmas tree this year? This small 72pt. Aulani contract at $115 per point would be the perfect surprise for your family! Email email@example.com if interested.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Copper Creek at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge | Studio Room Tour!
- DVC Dining: In-Room Dining at Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- A Holiday Treat and Decoration Stroll at the Epcot DVC Resorts
- DVC Show: Would You Extend Your DVC Contract?
- Best and Worst: DVC Resort Holiday Decorations
Let us know how interested you are in the new proposed Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower by voting in our poll over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group!
The debut of Disney’s Riviera Resort is less than a month away, and Disney has shared images of some of the costumes that the Riviera cast members will be donning!
Over the years, you’ll want to try something new on occasion. You’ll hear about unique room types that are available at various resorts, some of which you should have on your DVC bucket list. Here are four more DVC rooms that you must try at some point!