Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Disney Vacation Club releases 2021 points charts for all of their vacation properties, along with a change to seven travel seasons throughout the year.
Looking for that last-minute present? How about this 230 point Old Key West resale contract at $97 per point. With an international seller, it will likely breeze through ROFR!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Walt Disney World Lifts Outdoor Face Mask Requirements
- NEW Summer Savings Announced for Direct DVC Purchases
- Staying in a Treehouse at Disney World! | Treehouse Villa Tour at Saratoga Springs
- Hilton Head and Vero Beach See Overnight Direct Price Increase
- DVC Dining: The Wave…of American Flavors To Go
This week over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group we had some fun discussing the newest ride at Walt Disney World – Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance!
Follow along over on The DIS as contributor Rhonda shares a review of Disney’s Vero Beach Resort!
Contributor Amy Krieger shares some of the advantages and disadvantages of split stays over on the DVC Store Blog!