Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Fan contributor Lauren Hee sums up some of the big changes that have occurred with Disney Vacation Club in 2019!
As the weather gets colder it’s a good time to think about a nice vacation in the sun near the beach. This Vero Beach contract does just that and leaves plenty of points available for a Walt Disney World vacation as well! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Saratoga Springs Refurbished Grand Villa Tour
- Riviera Resort LEGO Model Arrives at Disney Springs
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort Reopening May 2nd
- Why Coronado Springs Needs the Next Disney Vacation Club
- DVC Show: Aulani, Disney Resort & Spa Experience in 2021
Over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group, we’ve been having a fun debate on how you would spend $20,000 on DVC points!
A common question asked by many considering a DVC investment is how many points to buy. Over on the DVC Store Blog, author Amanda Dorenkamp discusses how far 100 points will get you.