Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
With 154 points available as of 2/1/2020, this contract will be locked and loaded for someone looking to make a welcome home trip this Spring or Summer! Email email@example.com if interested.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Reunion Station at Wilderness Lodge Now Closed
- DVC Show: Top 4 Ways You Are Wasting Your DVC Points
- When Will Aulani or Grand Californian Reopen?
- Disney Vacation Club: Magic Seeker Sweepstakes
- Disney Vacation Club Releases Fall 2020 Incentives and Discounts
Trending over on DISboards is a discussion about whether high per night point rates at Disney’s Riviera Resort will cause more difficulty with 7-month availability at all DVC Resorts!
DVC Fan contributor Shelby LaFlash shares her experience ringing in the New Year at Walt Disney World as a Disney Vacation Club Member.
Is waitlisting worth it? DVC Store contributor Lauren Hee takes a look at the ins and outs of the waitlisting process and whether it may be better to stalk the reservation you are looking for!