Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
With 154 points available as of 2/1/2020, this contract will be locked and loaded for someone looking to make a welcome home trip this Spring or Summer! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- A Holiday Treat and Decoration Stroll at the Epcot DVC Resorts
- DVC Show: Would You Extend Your DVC Contract?
- Best and Worst: DVC Resort Holiday Decorations
- Getting Married at Your DVC Home Resort
- DVC Show: 2020 Holiday Availability at Walt Disney World
Trending over on DISboards is a discussion about whether high per night point rates at Disney’s Riviera Resort will cause more difficulty with 7-month availability at all DVC Resorts!
DVC Fan contributor Shelby LaFlash shares her experience ringing in the New Year at Walt Disney World as a Disney Vacation Club Member.
Is waitlisting worth it? DVC Store contributor Lauren Hee takes a look at the ins and outs of the waitlisting process and whether it may be better to stalk the reservation you are looking for!