Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Fan contributor Amy Krieger takes a look at a few more little known paths to use around the Disney Vacation Club resorts!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Resort Hopping: Making The Most of Limited Availability
- Congress Park Refurb at Saratoga Springs Complete
- DVC Fan Weekly Wrap Up: January 17th
- Cash Stays After Becoming a DVC Member
- What Would a New DVC Tower at Disneyland Hotel Be Like?
We’re looking for new DVC Fan Blog contributors! Head over to the DVC Fan Facebook Group to learn more.
Guests at resorts that are part of the Disney Skyliner, including Riviera are now being informed that bus transportation to Epcot and Hollywood Studios will be reduced.
Over on the DVC Store Blog, explore four more DVC rooms that we consider a must-try for future Disney Vacation Club vacations!