Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Fan contributor Mark Evans-Leigh discusses eating and the ‘Indian Bread Challenge’ at the Sanaa Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village.
Looking for a few points near Epcot so that you can book a last-minute trip to Flower and Garden this Spring? Email email@example.com for more information!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Best and Worst DVC Casual Dining Restaurants – The Results
- DVC Show: Would You Rather Bay Lake Tower or Beach Club?
- Additional Plans Revealed for Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower
- Thomas Mazloum Named President of Disney Signature Experiences
- Theme Parks to Begin Presenting Reopening Plans 5/21; 9 Smaller Local Parks Approved
Over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group this week, a member shares a recent experience at BoardWalk Villas with a surprising room upgrade!
Out of DVC points but still looking to head to Walt Disney World this Spring? Book a quick getaway with Dreams Unlimited Travel and take advantage of the amazing room deals happening now!
Take a tour of a Deluxe Studio Savanna View room at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House!