Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Fan contributor Mark Evans-Leigh discusses eating and the ‘Indian Bread Challenge’ at the Sanaa Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village.
Looking for a few points near Epcot so that you can book a last-minute trip to Flower and Garden this Spring? Email email@example.com for more information!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Member Services to Experience Downtime
- DVC Construction Updates: Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, and More
- DVC Show: Ballin’ VS Budget DVC Stays
- Old Key West 2 Bedroom Villa Room Tour
- RUMOR: More Price Increases On The Way Including First DVC Over $300 Per Point
Over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group this week, a member shares a recent experience at BoardWalk Villas with a surprising room upgrade!
Out of DVC points but still looking to head to Walt Disney World this Spring? Book a quick getaway with Dreams Unlimited Travel and take advantage of the amazing room deals happening now!
Take a tour of a Deluxe Studio Savanna View room at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House!