Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
New site plans and permits filed with the City of Anaheim have revealed more details regarding the new Disney Vacation Club tower proposed for the Disneyland Hotel.
Aulani is a great home resort for families looking to enjoy a relaxing island vacation. This contract will be ready to use by the time you close with 230 points available on 3/1/20! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- A Holiday Treat and Decoration Stroll at the Epcot DVC Resorts
- DVC Show: Would You Extend Your DVC Contract?
- Best and Worst: DVC Resort Holiday Decorations
- Getting Married at Your DVC Home Resort
- DVC Show: 2020 Holiday Availability at Walt Disney World
Be sure to follow The DIS over on Instagram where this week they’ve been touring some DVC properties and restaurants as part of a Disney media event!
DVC Fan contributor Pete Scheidle takes a look at the sales data of Disney’s Riviera Resort and the effect resale restrictions may be having on the resort.