Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
New site plans and permits filed with the City of Anaheim have revealed more details regarding the new Disney Vacation Club tower proposed for the Disneyland Hotel.
Aulani is a great home resort for families looking to enjoy a relaxing island vacation. This contract will be ready to use by the time you close with 230 points available on 3/1/20! Email email@example.com for more information!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Show: Best Casual Dining at DVC Resorts
- What I’m Packing for My Trip During Disney World’s Phased Reopening
- Jambo House Villas: Where We Have Been in the #Jambogate Saga and Where We Are Now
- DVC Show: Future of Direct Benefits Post COVID-19
- Typhoon Lagoon Moonlight Magic Events for July and August Canceled
Be sure to follow The DIS over on Instagram where this week they’ve been touring some DVC properties and restaurants as part of a Disney media event!
DVC Fan contributor Pete Scheidle takes a look at the sales data of Disney’s Riviera Resort and the effect resale restrictions may be having on the resort.