Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Pete shares his experience booking a birthday getaway for his mother and family at Disney’s BoardWalk Villas.
Looking for a large amount of points for a great value? Try out this Old Key West contract with 310 points for only $93 per point. Email email@example.com for more information!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Is the DVC Member Cruise Worth the Price?
- 2025 Disney Vacation Club Points Charts
- 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Snacks, Candlelight Processional & More!
- Why Aren’t There Better Incentives for Riviera?
- Extra Holiday Cheer: Unwrap Special Savings at Disney’s Riviera Resort!
We’re creeping closer and closer to 10,000 Members on the DVC Fan Facebook Group. Be sure to head over and join in the amazing conversations and knowledge being shared by our members!
So you want to buy a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) contract? To become a member, you have to do something first, and it’s easy to guess what. You need to bid! Here’s a guide on how to make an offer for a DVC contract.
DIS contributor Laura Hromyak shares a review of her recent stay in a Deluxe Studio at Disney’s Riviera Resort at Walt Disney World!