Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Birthdays are special to begin with, so what can make them even more magical? Spending your birthday at Walt Disney World! Lauren Hee shares a recent birthday celebration she arranged at the BoardWalk!
The DVC Store is now paying members $15.50 per point when they rent their DVC points! This is a great option for families that may be altering their travel plans due to the recent resort closures and have some points that need to be used. If you would like further information, email to email@example.com!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Additional Plans Revealed for Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower
- Thomas Mazloum Named President of Disney Signature Experiences
- Theme Parks to Begin Presenting Reopening Plans 5/21; 9 Smaller Local Parks Approved
- DVC Trip Planning in the Era of COVID-19
- New Leadership Team Announced for Disney Parks, Including Josh D’Amaro as Chairman
Over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group, we are surviving quarantine by playing a fun game of guessing the name and location of certain food item photos around Walt Disney World!
Sometimes we just need that little boost in our day to remind us of our own journey to becoming DVC members. Over on the DVC Store Blog, our author showcases their own journey from Value resorts to Aulani and becoming a member.
Jackie Gailey over on The DIS shares her experience of dealing with a Disney Vacation Club resort reservation that was affected by the recent resort closures.