Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
“People often ask me, “Did Disney lose its magic when you moved here?” I have heard other locals who moved here after years of vacationing give a variety of answers somewhere on the spectrum of yes or no. For me, it is a bit more of a complicated answer…” – Corey Fiasconaro
Ready to pull the trigger on becoming a DVC Member, but not planning a trip this year? Check out this 200 point Saratoga Springs resale contract at $98 per point. If you would like further information, email to email@example.com!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Additional Plans Revealed for Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower
- Thomas Mazloum Named President of Disney Signature Experiences
- Theme Parks to Begin Presenting Reopening Plans 5/21; 9 Smaller Local Parks Approved
- DVC Trip Planning in the Era of COVID-19
- New Leadership Team Announced for Disney Parks, Including Josh D’Amaro as Chairman
Over on the DVC Fan Facebook Group, we are celebrating Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows 5th Birthday by sharing some of our favorite photos and memories from the resort!
DVC Store blog contributor Chris Howard shares how you can make the most of the Deluxe Dining Plan as a part of your Disney Vacation Club trip to Walt Disney World!
As part of their continued efforts to help guests affected by the recent park and resort closures, Walt Disney World has announced a special offer for guests to rebook vacations that were previously canceled due to the Coronavirus outbreak.