Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
“I knew that the topic of coronavirus would come up with Disney Vacation Club and I knew there would be some upset members looking for answers. I had no idea how bad it was, though…” – Pete Werner
Looking for a great contract with points to use for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary? Check out this Animal Kingdom Lodge with 293 points coming in December. If you would like further information, email to email@example.com!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Reunion Station at Wilderness Lodge Now Closed
- DVC Show: Top 4 Ways You Are Wasting Your DVC Points
- When Will Aulani or Grand Californian Reopen?
- Disney Vacation Club: Magic Seeker Sweepstakes
- Disney Vacation Club Releases Fall 2020 Incentives and Discounts
We’re sharing some of our most embarrassing ride photos this week over in the DVC Fan Facebook Group!
Now that we’ve had the chance to process a good number of these rebookings, we’d like to share some additional points that you need to keep in mind.