Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Walt Disney World has announced that Disney Springs will begin a phased reopening on May 20th with a limited number of shopping and dining options owned by third-party operators. Guests and Cast Members will be required to wear face coverings.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Show: State of the DVC Resale Market
- DVC Fan Weekly Wrap Up: July 10th
- DVC Delays Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic Registration
- Is The Magic Still There? – DVC Trip Reports
- Annual Passholders Can Save Up to 40% on Disney Resort Hotels in September
Did you pay cash or did you finance your DVC contract? Head over to the DVC Fan Facebook Group and join in the discussion!
Is now a good time to sell your Disney Vacation Club contract? Jerry Sydow, sales manager for the DVCStore shares his thoughts!
“I know a lot of Disney Vacation Club members are forced into split stays when they’re trying to book their non-home resort at the seven-month window. But I book split stays on purpose for almost all of my Disney World vacations. Why on earth would I do that? Here are just a few reasons!” – Diane Whiting