Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Walt Disney World has announced that Disney Springs will begin a phased reopening on May 20th with a limited number of shopping and dining options owned by third-party operators. Guests and Cast Members will be required to wear face coverings.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Disney’s Bay Lake Tower 2-Bedroom Villa Room Tour
- DVC Resale Average Sales Prices for February 2021
- KA WA’A Luau at Aulani to Return with Increased Pricing
- DVC Right of First Refusal Report (ROFR): February ’21 Report
- DVC Dining: Dinner at Sanaa
Did you pay cash or did you finance your DVC contract? Head over to the DVC Fan Facebook Group and join in the discussion!
Is now a good time to sell your Disney Vacation Club contract? Jerry Sydow, sales manager for the DVCStore shares his thoughts!
“I know a lot of Disney Vacation Club members are forced into split stays when they’re trying to book their non-home resort at the seven-month window. But I book split stays on purpose for almost all of my Disney World vacations. Why on earth would I do that? Here are just a few reasons!” – Diane Whiting