Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC 101 – What are Vacation Points?
- DVC Show: The Struggle is Still Real with DVC Add-on-itis
- Disney Vacation Club Virtual Discovery Station Opens May 31st
- DVC 101: Home Resorts and the Disney Vacation Club
- Resort Activities for Your Next DVC Trip
With reopening plans in place for the Walt Disney World DVC Resorts, we wonder how many of you are planning or would plan a DVC “Staycation” with the parks closed? Share your thoughts in the poll and we will feature some responses on an upcoming show or blog!
June 22nd is almost here! Disney Vacation Club will be reopened at Walt Disney World! We don’t really have all the specific details yet, but what are you most looking forward to when DVC reopens? DVC Store contributor Sarah Orr shares her thoughts!
“With the majority of the Walt Disney World Resort still closed due to COVID-19, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what it is that I’d most like to do once I feel comfortable returning and more importantly, where I’d like to stay.” – Jackie Gailey