Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
At some point in December, we found ourselves wandering into a small quick-service establishment located at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel-the GCH Craftsman Grill. Check out our thoughts and review here!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Show: State of the DVC Resale Market
- DVC Fan Weekly Wrap Up: July 10th
- DVC Delays Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic Registration
- Is The Magic Still There? – DVC Trip Reports
- Annual Passholders Can Save Up to 40% on Disney Resort Hotels in September
What’s going on with Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House? Join in the conversation about #Jambogate in the DVC Fan Facebook Group!
Along with the recent announcement that the Disneyland Resort would be reopening in July comes a hope-filled message from Josh D’Amaro, Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products!
Disney Vacation Club has canceled its 2020 Member Cruise to Alaska and rescheduled this sailing for August August 29th to September 5th, 2022. Also, DVC has released the booking date for the 2021 Member Cruise!