Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
In what may the first of many noticeable cuts due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, rumors are emerging today that Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge may officially be canceled.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Show: Everything We Know About the Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower
- Poll: Which DVC Resort is the best?
- DVC Dining: California Grill 50th Anniversary Celebration Menu
- DVC Show: Star Wars – Galactic Starcruiser Point Charts are INSANE
- Tons of NEW DVC Member Merchandise Arrives at Riviera
Wondering how the pandemic is affecting DVC resale prices? Head over to DISboards and join in the conversation!
Walt Disney World has shared that the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will still be taking place in 2020, but it will kick off on July 15th!
Guests can save big on 3, 4, or 5-night cash stays with this new discount offer for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i!