Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
In what may the first of many noticeable cuts due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, rumors are emerging today that Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge may officially be canceled.
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Disney Vacation Club Reinstates Cancellation and Holding Policies
- Saratoga Springs Refurbished Grand Villa Tour
- Riviera Resort LEGO Model Arrives at Disney Springs
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort Reopening May 2nd
- Why Coronado Springs Needs the Next Disney Vacation Club
Wondering how the pandemic is affecting DVC resale prices? Head over to DISboards and join in the conversation!
Walt Disney World has shared that the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will still be taking place in 2020, but it will kick off on July 15th!
Guests can save big on 3, 4, or 5-night cash stays with this new discount offer for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i!