Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Delays Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic Registration
Registration for Disney Vacation Club’s Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic scheduled for September 15, September 22, and October 6, 2020, has been delayed.
250 Point Riviera Resale Contract – $160 Per Point
Discover the magic of Europe at Disney’s Riviera Resort! This contract has 500 points banked and ready to use for a dream vacation later this year or early next year. If you would like further information, email to email@example.com!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Show: DVC Resort Spotlight Series! Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Summer 2023 Disney Vacation Club Incentives Include FREE DVC Points
- DVC Show: Disney Vacation Club Q&A – Surrey Bike on Disney’s Boardwalk!
- DVC Moonlight Magic- Typhoon Lagoon REVIEW
- DVC Fact Check: Are Rentals and Transfers Permitted by DVC?
Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Released
Disney has released the Global Marketplace menus for this year’s Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and just in case you’re headed down to Walt Disney World soon, we thought we’d help you make your list and check it twice.
Annual Passholders Can Save Up to 40% on Disney Resort Hotels in September
Looking to add on a cash-stay later this year? Annual Passholders can now save up to 40% on certain Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays for in September. Contact the team at Dreams Unlimited Travel!