Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Registration for Disney Vacation Club’s Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic scheduled for September 15, September 22, and October 6, 2020, has been delayed.
Discover the magic of Europe at Disney’s Riviera Resort! This contract has 500 points banked and ready to use for a dream vacation later this year or early next year. If you would like further information, email to email@example.com!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Flashback: Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic 2018
- DVC 101 – What are Vacation Points?
- DVC Show: The Struggle is Still Real with DVC Add-on-itis
- Disney Vacation Club Virtual Discovery Station Opens May 31st
- DVC 101: Home Resorts and the Disney Vacation Club
Disney has released the Global Marketplace menus for this year’s Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and just in case you’re headed down to Walt Disney World soon, we thought we’d help you make your list and check it twice.
Looking to add on a cash-stay later this year? Annual Passholders can now save up to 40% on certain Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays for in September. Contact the team at Dreams Unlimited Travel!