Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Registration for Disney Vacation Club’s Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic scheduled for September 15, September 22, and October 6, 2020, has been delayed.
Discover the magic of Europe at Disney’s Riviera Resort! This contract has 500 points banked and ready to use for a dream vacation later this year or early next year. If you would like further information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- When Will Aulani or Grand Californian Reopen?
- Disney Vacation Club: Magic Seeker Sweepstakes
- Disney Vacation Club Releases Fall 2020 Incentives and Discounts
- Keister Coaster Refurbishment Planned for Luna Park Pool
- The Six Resort Split Stay – Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort and Spa
Disney has released the Global Marketplace menus for this year’s Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and just in case you’re headed down to Walt Disney World soon, we thought we’d help you make your list and check it twice.
Looking to add on a cash-stay later this year? Annual Passholders can now save up to 40% on certain Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays for in September. Contact the team at Dreams Unlimited Travel!