Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
DVC Member Services to Experience Downtime
Booking is about to get a little tricky for Disney Vacation Club members as Member Services is about to experience some downtime for both the member website and phone lines.
Interest Rates as Low as 8.9%!
Head over to Monera Financial’s website to learn more about their new credit check model for DVC resale purchases. These include interest rates as low as 8.9%!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Show: Is Now The Time to Buy DVC? No ROFR!
- NEW Boulder Ridge Deluxe Studio Villa Tour – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney Vacation Club Member Exclusive Voyage to Lighthouse Point!
- DVC Announces 2024 Member Cruise to Europe
- First Scrim and Scaffolding Removed from The Villas at Disneyland Hotel
Sold-Out Dates Once Again Available for Disney After Hours BOO BASH
It appears as though Walt Disney World has increased the capacity for this year’s Halloween hard-ticketed event!
Mailed Confirmations from Disney’s Magical Express to Cease July 1st
As of July 1, 2021, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer mail reservation confirmation collateral to guests’ homes. As a reminder, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer be available with arrivals beginning January 1, 2022.