Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Booking is about to get a little tricky for Disney Vacation Club members as Member Services is about to experience some downtime for both the member website and phone lines.
Head over to Monera Financial’s website to learn more about their new credit check model for DVC resale purchases. These include interest rates as low as 8.9%!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- DVC Flashback: Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic 2018
- DVC 101 – What are Vacation Points?
- DVC Show: The Struggle is Still Real with DVC Add-on-itis
- Disney Vacation Club Virtual Discovery Station Opens May 31st
- DVC 101: Home Resorts and the Disney Vacation Club
It appears as though Walt Disney World has increased the capacity for this year’s Halloween hard-ticketed event!
As of July 1, 2021, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer mail reservation confirmation collateral to guests’ homes. As a reminder, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer be available with arrivals beginning January 1, 2022.