Wrap up the week by taking a look back at some of the news and articles featured on DVC Fan and around the Disney Vacation Club community!
Booking is about to get a little tricky for Disney Vacation Club members as Member Services is about to experience some downtime for both the member website and phone lines.
Head over to Monera Financial’s website to learn more about their new credit check model for DVC resale purchases. These include interest rates as low as 8.9%!
Here are some articles featured this week on DVC Fan:
- Will Universal Studios Orlando Ever Create A Timeshare?
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Walking Tour During Construction
- Five Underrated DVC Resort Spaces
- DVC Show: LIVE News & DVC Updates
- ‘Ohana All You Care to Enjoy Breakfast at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
It appears as though Walt Disney World has increased the capacity for this year’s Halloween hard-ticketed event!
As of July 1, 2021, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer mail reservation confirmation collateral to guests’ homes. As a reminder, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer be available with arrivals beginning January 1, 2022.