Download Your NEW Digital DVC Membership Card

UPDATE 1/6/22: Disney Vacation Club has confirmed that the Magic Mobile Pass will act as the new Digital DVC Membership Card. Members can now visit the Disney Vacation Club website to learn more about the new Digital DVC Membership Card and watch a short video on how to access the card.

Back in November, DVC announced that the physical DVC Membership Cards were being replaced by digital ones. With the New Year upon us, the new Digital DVC Membership Cards are here! If you’ve previously downloaded the Magic Mobile Pass from My Disney Experience, you are already good to go. If not, here’s how to download your new Digital DVC Membership Card:

Step 1: Open My Disney Experience

Open the My Disney Experience App on your Apple or Android device and navigate to the three lines or “hamburger” menu located in the lower right corner.

Step 2: Navigate to Disney MagicMobile

From here, you will navigate to the section titled “Disney Magic Mobile”.

Step 3: Select/Create/Download Your Disney MagicMobile Pass

You will then have the option to create and download your Disney Magic Mobile Pass to your Apple or Android device. You can choose from a variety of styles and options for your pass. Have trouble finding the DVC design, or your affiliations or direct/non-direct ownership not appearing property? Try this fix!

Step 4: Access Your Pass

Once downloaded, your new pass can be accessed via the Apple Wallet or Google Pay application on your smartphone or smartwatch. Keep in mind that this card not only acts as your new DVC Membership Card but also contains your park tickets, annual pass information, and much more.

Reports throughout the parks are that current physical membership cards will be accepted throughout January. This will give members more time to transition to the new Digital DVC Membership Card.

Cast members will likely scan these new cards to determine if you are eligible for dining or merchandise discounts in the parks. Within the details of your downloaded card, you should find one of the following designations:

• DVC ND – “Non Direct” or “No Discount”
  • DVC Y – “Direct” or “Yes Discount”

In order for the DVC affiliations to properly show, each member needs their own DVC login and their DVC linked to their own MDE account. Couples sharing accounts will result in someone not getting their affiliations linked. There are also some known glitches DVC is working through with grandfathered contracts not showing proper affiliations. This is another reason why Disney Vacation Club is still allowing the use of physical cards while the issue is resolved.

Disney Vacation Club has yet to release any official information about whether this is the final version of the new card. Still, it appears, based on some noticeable changes that happened on January 1st, that it likely is. Head over to DISboards.com for more discussion of the new cards.

Let us know in the comments what you think of the new Digital DVC Membership Card and if you had any issues accessing yours.

Paul Krieger

Amy and I are new Orlando, Florida residents where we live with our dogs Odie the greyhound and Hermès the Spanish galgo. We are DVC owners at Animal Kingdom Lodge, BoardWalk Villas, and Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian, Disney World Annual Passholders, and love educating Disney Vacation Club on how to both use and maximize the value of their DVC points!

30 thoughts on “Download Your NEW Digital DVC Membership Card

• January 3, 2022 at 12:31 pm

Interesting, I bought resale in 2013 and am supposed to be grandfathered in for discounts, I have always had a blue card. This shows that I do not and can not get discounts.

• January 4, 2022 at 5:15 pm

I’m a pass holder and now can’t get the DVC card to add to my wallet. Super frustrating.

• January 8, 2022 at 10:49 am

Check your wallet, mine said error but it was in my wallet. I believe that card has your dvc and passes together from what I read.

• January 3, 2022 at 12:34 pm

I am a resale owner prior to 2016 and the discounts should be grandfathered in but my pass says DVC ND.

• January 3, 2022 at 9:43 pm

I also a “blue card” member that should be grandfathered in as well and my pass also says DVC ND. Do we know for sure that ND stands for No Discount? And does that mean that we are no longer grandfathered in?

• January 3, 2022 at 10:09 pm

DVC and Tech Support appear to have acknowledged that this is a known glitch they are trying to work out. This is another reason why they are extending the use of physical cards through January.

• January 3, 2022 at 1:37 pm

So I have this in my Apple Wallet, but when I go into the access badge I see my name, then ID number and a QR code below. I don’t see an affiliation line that distinguishes direct or non direct. I’ve deleted the pass and reinstalled it and it still doesn’t show up. Anybody else?

• January 3, 2022 at 3:18 pm

I had the same problem, follow the directions at the end of Step 3 above (click “Try this fix!”).

• January 3, 2022 at 3:22 pm

Same issue here. I deleted the Card and readded it. Problem persists. “Affiliations” not showing at all on my pass.

• January 3, 2022 at 3:43 pm

Same problem, help !

• January 3, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Yep me too

• January 3, 2022 at 2:56 pm

Well, I tried all this. My card looks like this however it doesn’t say Walt Disney World above Disney Vacation Club and I don’t have the little mouse ears in the upper right hand corner. Did I do something incorrectly?

• January 3, 2022 at 3:50 pm

Hi Paul , how do we get the affiliation to show up on the card in my Apple wallet, the card is there .

• January 3, 2022 at 10:11 pm

Click on the “Try this fix!” In Step 3 and see if those directions help at all. There are a lot of bugs they appear to be working through at this time.

• January 3, 2022 at 5:33 pm

Wondering how to get this to appear on my husband’s card. My card has all of the correct info (including Castaway Club and Disney Visa) but his only shows his Annual pass. He is on the DVC contract.

• January 3, 2022 at 10:59 pm

How about if you have multiple contracts? I used to have 2 blue cards, but now only one digital card is showing for my Disney experience app

• January 4, 2022 at 11:25 am

This would be condensed into a single digital card. There would be no need to have two separate cards.

• January 4, 2022 at 10:35 am

Hi , what does the DVCI mean ?

• January 4, 2022 at 11:24 am

DVIC? – Disney Visa Card

• January 4, 2022 at 12:19 pm

So we bought into DVC in 2002 and we are approaching 20 years as a highly invested member with monthly dues exceeding $200. And after countless perks have been reduced or taken away entirely, we now get the privilege of having our plastic membership cards eliminated and replaced with yet another need to grab our damn phone. Our card was important to us and was a source of pride. I guess along with the magic disappearing Chapek wants our pride too. Enough.

• January 4, 2022 at 2:27 pm

How can I save my husbands Blue Card and ticket info on my phone (he is still clinging on to the OLD flip phone)?

• January 4, 2022 at 2:58 pm

I don’t see a section titled “Disney Magic Mobile”.

• January 5, 2022 at 6:18 am

Well, there we go, I guess I am going to add a small contract on for Direct benefits…

• January 8, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Ours wasn’t showing but we called Disney and discovered we had two profiles. They updated to only have one profile (the one showing the DVC membership) and now we’re all set.

• January 6, 2022 at 10:47 am

Very helpful. Thanks for walking me through this step-by-step.

• January 6, 2022 at 5:19 pm

This is so confusing. I have the card in my wallet, and a QR code, but nothing that shows membership or anything 🤷‍♀️

• January 8, 2022 at 10:32 am

Is there a way to view my membership number? I’ve got 2 contracts but can’t view either on MDE. THANKS!

• January 10, 2022 at 4:13 pm

We have a “BLUE” card – added my digital card – it shows DVC ND. It doesnt work! Come on Disney – you are better than this…..

• January 11, 2022 at 2:25 pm

I don’t want to connect with or use iCloud. The iphone wallet indicates I must activate iCloud to use it. Does this mean I won’t have a card?

• January 12, 2022 at 8:41 am

I don’t like the idea of using Apple Pay or whatever. All I want to be able to do is pull out my blue card when I need it and be done with it. This is super frustrating.

Comments are closed.