The Point Chart for the 2023 DVC Member Cruise, scheduled September 4th – 8th, 2023, on the Disney Wish, is now available!2023-Charter-Point-Chart-FINAL-07152022
On first glance, cash rates for the 2023 DVC Member Cruise do not appear to be all that terrible as compared to previous Member Cruises, while point rates are almost double what the value of those points would be if you chose to rent them and pay cash for the cruise instead.
DVC Members looking to book the 2023 DVC Member Cruiser on the NEW Disney Wish should mark their calendars. Bookings begin for this member-exclusive sailing on Saturday – July 23rd, 2022 at 10:00am, EST!
The 2023 DVC Member Cruise will be aboard the Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Disney Wish. The newest member sailing will take place in September 2023. It will start at Port Canaveral on September 4, 2023, and return on September 8, 2023.
DVC Member Cruise Itinerary
This year’s itinerary is a four-night sailing to the Bahamas. This will include stops in Nassau and Castaway Cay as well as a day at sea:
- Monday, September 4, 2023 – Depart from Port Canaveral, FL
- Tuesday, September 5, 2023 – Arrive in Nassau, The Bahamas
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023 – Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay
- Thursday, September 7, 2023 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Friday, September 8, 2023 – Return to Port Canaveral, FL
DVC Member cruises also feature a variety of special shows, commemorative gifts, and unique decor, all geared towards Disney Vacation Club Members!
Member Services will be open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, EST on July 23rd, to exclusively support DVC Member Cruise reservations, as well as assist with any DVC Resort reservations within the next 5 days. Longer than usual wait times can be expected during this period.
During your phone call and to expedite the booking process, be sure to have the following information ready and available:
- Member ID Number
- First, second and third stateroom category choices—popular options sell out quickly for this event
- Special dietary needs
- Special medical needs
- Castaway Club Number (provided to repeat cruisers by Disney Cruise Line)
For each person sailing on the Member Cruise, please have the following information ready:
- Legal name and middle initial, spelled as it appears in print on appropriate citizenship documentation
- Physical home address (no P.O. boxes)
- Home telephone number
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
After your initial call is complete, you will receive a follow-up within 72 hours to finalize the payment process and fully secure the booking.
Members will once again have the option to pay for the 2023 DVC Member Cruise via cash or points, with no minimum point requirement to book this sailing. DVC will accept the following payment methods for this sailing: Disney gift card, JCB, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Please note, DVC Member Cruises are considered a Disney Vacation Club – Membership Extra and can only be booked by direct members with a valid blue membership card.
Stay tuned to DVC Fan, the DVC Fan Facebook Group, and The DIS for more information as it becomes available!
Source: Disney Vacation Club