Reservations for the 2024 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to Europe and the exclusive DVC sailing to Lighthouse Point open tomorrow, Saturday – April 22nd!
Disney Vacation Club Members will have the opportunity to experience the beauty of Europe and tour the cities of Naples and Rome on the 2024 DVC Member Cruise, May 18th – 25th, 2024!
2024 Member Cruise in Europe
Embark on a 7-night Mediterranean voyage aboard the Disney Dream from Barcelona that will take you to stunning cities in Italy and France. While on the cruise, you’ll have access to unique gifts in your room, entertainment specially designed for Members, and opportunities to meet beloved Disney characters. Join other Members for an unparalleled event! This will be the first time that the ultimate Member Cruise sails in Europe, allowing you to marvel at the captivating Amalfi Coast and visit historic cities such as Naples and Rome. You’ll also have two days to enjoy the onboard amenities, including signature Disney entertainment, themed dining options, refreshing swimming pools, live shows, and more.
- Saturday, May 18, 2024 – Depart from Barcelona, Spain
- Sunday, May 19, 2024 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Monday, May 20, 2024 – Arrive in Naples (Pompeii), Italy
- Tuesday, May 21, 2024 – Arrive in Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Wednesday, May 22, 2024 – Arrive in Livorno (Florence, Pisa), Italy
- Thursday, May 23, 2024 – Arrive in Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Nice), France
- Friday, May 24, 2024 – Take advantage of another relaxing, fun-filled day at sea
- Saturday, May 25, 2024 – Return to Barcelona, Spain
As a traditional DVC Member Cruise, this can be booked using cash or Reservation Points.
2024 Member Exclusive Voyage to Lighthouse Point
Embark on a 5-night cruise on the Disney Magic that will take you to the stunning sun, sea, and sand of The Bahamas. Experience unparalleled hospitality from Disney Cruise Line while you relax amidst the enchanting atmosphere of the ship, complete with live entertainment, themed dining, and invigorating swimming pools. Venture ashore and discover the beachfront excitement of Disney Castaway Cay and the recently-opened paradise destination—Lighthouse Point, which includes exclusive beaches for adults and families, a kids’ club, and a variety of other attractions.
- Friday, June 14, 2024 – Depart from Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Saturday, June 15, 2024 – Arrive at Lighthouse Point
- Sunday, June 16, 2024 – Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay
- Monday, June 17, 2024 – Arrive at Lighthouse Point
- Tuesday, June 18, 2024 – Day at Sea
- Wednesday, June 19, 2024 – Return to Fort Lauderdale, FL
It is important to note that this sailing is not a DVC Member Cruise and instead is an exclusive opportunity for DVC Members, similar to the Disney Wish sailing offered in 2022. Disney Vacation Club stated, “Different from a Member Cruise, this voyage is part of the Disney Collection exchange. Therefore, regular cruise programming will not be altered, and daily in-room gifts are not included.”
As this Member-Exclusive Voyage to Lighthouse Point is part of the Disney Collection exchange, one person in the travel party must be paid for using only Reservation Points. Additional members traveling can be paid for via cash.
Below are the point charts and cash reservation prices for each of these exclusive Disney Vacation Club sailings:
Member Services will be open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, EST on Saturday – April 22nd, to exclusively support 2024 DVC Member Cruise reservations, as well as assist with any DVC Resort reservations within the next 5 days. Longer than usual wait times can be expected during this period.
During your phone call and to expedite the booking process, be sure to have the following information ready and available:
- Member ID Number
- First, second and third stateroom category choices—popular options sell out quickly for this event
- Special dietary needs
- Special medical needs
- Castaway Club Number (provided to repeat cruisers by Disney Cruise Line)
For each person sailing on the Member Cruise, please have the following information ready:
- Legal name and middle initial, spelled as it appears in print on appropriate citizenship documentation
- Physical home address (no P.O. boxes)
- Home telephone number
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
After your initial call is complete, you will receive a follow-up within 72 hours to finalize the payment process and fully secure the booking.
Members will once again have the option to pay for the 2024 DVC Member Cruise via cash or points, with no minimum point requirement to book this sailing. DVC will accept the following payment methods for this sailing: Disney gift card, JCB, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
The Member Exclusive Lighthouse Point sailing must have at least one guest paid for exclusively by using Reservation Points.
Please note, DVC Member Cruises are considered a Disney Vacation Club – Membership Extra and can only be booked by direct members with a valid blue membership card.
Source: Disney Vacation Club