Tucked away by the pool and overlooking the lake, Geyser Point Bar & Grill has always been the go-to place for many Disney Vacation Club members. Known for its tranquil ambiance and delicious offerings, the revamped menu promises to take the dining experience to a whole new level.
NEW Geyser Point Menu Items
While the classic Bison Burger continues to hold its esteemed position on the menu, the culinary wizards behind the scenes have whipped up a few surprises.
- Meaty Delights: Craving for something crispy? The ‘Peking’ Ribs, drenched in a luscious peking sauce and sprinkled with cashews, might just be your pick.
For the wing enthusiasts, the Geyser Chicken Wings are stepping up the game. Choose between the punchy Thai Chili or the zesty Sriracha Buffalo. And if you’re a Teriyaki loyalist, fret not, your favorite flavor isn’t going anywhere.
- A Slice of Creativity: Charcuterie boards have been all the rage, but how about a Charcuterie Flatbread? Imagine the best of a charcuterie board – salami, brisket, chorizo, and bacon, all smothered under a rich blanket of smoked gouda beer cheese.
- Redefining Classics: The Turkey BLT Sandwich isn’t just another sandwich. With house-smoked black pepper turkey, sweet candied bacon, and a creamy avocado puree, it’s a harmonious symphony of flavors.
For the Plant-Based DVC Fans Plant-based eaters, Geyser Point hasn’t forgotten about you. The three new additions are sure to excite:
- Macaroni and ‘Cheese’ Bites: Dive into these “cheesy” delights, perfectly complemented by tangy tomato and peppers.
- Vegetable Burger with ‘Cheese’: A fusion of spicy slaw, pepper jack ‘cheese’, lettuce, and tomato make this plant-based burger a must-try.
- Multigrain Salad with Tofu: A hearty blend of mixed greens, wild rice, bell peppers, and a zingy sesame vinaigrette. And if you fancy, add chicken, steak, or salmon for an extra protein punch.
Sips to Remember Drinks aren’t taking a backseat. The Pineapple Mule, initially introduced during Black History Month, is back by popular demand. Crafted with Uncle Nearest 1884 Small Batch Whiskey, a nod to the legendary Black master distiller, Nathan ‘Nearest’ Green, this drink is a blend of Ginger Bitters, pineapple juice, ginger beer, and mint. Thanks to Guest Experience Managers Mauro Santiago Marcos and Megan Reinhardt, this delightful concoction will be a mainstay not just at Geyser Point but across over 40 Disney Resort hotel bars and lounges.
Whether you’re craving the new offerings or simply want to bask in the familiar ambiance of Geyser Point Bar & Grill, the table is set and the chefs are ready.