Disney Vacation Club today released 2021 points charts for all fifteen properties. Additionally, DVC has expanded the charts to seven travel seasons allowing members more flexibility and hopefully better availability. These chart announcements come shortly before the 11-month booking window for all resorts opens for January 2021.
Click on links below for a PDF of each resorts 2021 points chart:
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai’i
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Posted with the point charts was this announcement from Disney Vacation Club:
“After a thorough analysis of Member travel patterns and Resort demand, Disney Vacation Club will be adjusting the 2021 Vacation Points Chart in order to encourage travel throughout the year with the goal of improving availability.
The 2021 Vacation Points Chart will feature 7 seasons that offer a wide range of options. Travel periods with greater demand will require more Points and travel periods with less demand will require fewer Points. However, those Members with more flexible travel schedules can enjoy stays using fewer Points than the previous year. For example, Members can enjoy stays for fewer Points than the year before when traveling in early September and during the summer period. On the other hand, Members who wish to travel in certain weeks in October and November will require more Points than the year before.
These changes only affect Disney Vacation Club Resorts at Walt Disney World Resort. They do not impact Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas.“
These charts were released in advance of the 2019 Disney Vacation Club Condominium Association Annual Meeting on Thursday, December 12th, 2019 at 2:00 pm, EST. This is a change from last year when charts were not released until after the meeting.
Also, be sure to head over to DISboards where some great analysis and comparison of the point charts is occurring!