Disney Vacation Club Announces Dates for 2020 Moonlight Magic Events

Disney Vacation Club announced today its 2020 Moonlight Magic lineup for members and guests. This popular Membership Extra will be offered on 14 nights throughout 2020 with the fun kicking off at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park on Tuesday, January 21st, 2020.

Here is a complete list of announced events and dates:

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – 2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

• Tuesday – January 21st, 2020
  • Tuesday – February 11th, 2020
  • Tuesday – February 25th, 2020

Members with Resort reservations can book these Animal Kingdom events beginning Wednesday, November 20th, 2019, with general registration opening on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.

Magic Kingdom Park – 2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

• Tuesday – March 3rd, 2020
  • Tuesday – April 21st, 2020
  • Tuesday – April 28th, 2020

Members with Resort reservations can book these Magic Kingdom events beginning Wednesday, January 8th, 2020, with general registration opening on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020.

Epcot – 2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

• Monday – May 4th, 2020
  • Monday – June 29th, 2020

Members with Resort reservations can book these Epcot events beginning Wednesday, March 11th, 2020, with general registration opening on Wednesday, March 18th, 2020.

Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – 2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

• Monday – July 27th, 2020
  • Monday – August 10th, 2020

Members with Resort reservations can book these Typhoon Lagoon events beginning Wednesday, June 17th, 2020, with general registration opening on Wednesday, June 24th, 2020.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios – 2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

• Tuesday – September 15th, 2020
  • Tuesday – September 22nd, 2020
  • Tuesday – October 6th, 2020

Members with Resort reservations can book these Hollywood Studios events beginning Wednesday, July 15th, 2020, with general registration opening on Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020.

Disneyland Resort – 2020 Moonlight Magic Dates

Wondering what Moonlight Magic is all about? Check out this video from Pete & Fiasco’s first Moonlight Magic Event as members earlier this year!

DVC Moonlight Magic with Pete & Fiasco

Please note, Moonlight Magic is considered a Disney Vacation Club –Membership Extra and can only be booked by direct members with a valid blue membership card.

Let us know if you are excited by these dates and planning to attend! Check back for more information as it becomes available.

14 thoughts on “Disney Vacation Club Announces Dates for 2020 Moonlight Magic Events

• October 23, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Three trips planned next year and of course none will coincide. I could move up our October dates, but not sure I’m willing to do early October just to get into MM.

• October 23, 2019 at 2:48 pm

My June dates didn’t correspond with any Moonlight Magic this time around.
      But I appreciate Disney releasing these dates earlier than in the past. Makes planning easier.

• October 23, 2019 at 2:24 pm

We’ve got a family trip planned next year with arrival on September 6th, so we’ll arrive early enough for a brief nap and then head to DHS for the party!

• October 23, 2019 at 6:58 pm

First time we will be there for one of these events. Very excited

• October 24, 2019 at 10:36 am

Doesn’t match my dates :'(

• October 24, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Do we have to call Member Services to reserve tickets, or can we do it online?

• October 24, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Reservations can only be made via the Disney Vacation Club website.

• October 24, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I really liked the EPCOT Moonlight Magic in August of 2018 but the Animal Kingdom one in August of 2019 was terrible. They didn’t have any magnets like the Figment one they had for Epcot and there was very limited Moonlight Magic merch for purchase. I don’t know how anyone can eat that late at night! I gave away my food tickets and didn’t even eat any other free food.

• October 25, 2019 at 6:02 pm

What time on the booking day do reservations start?

• October 25, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Historically I believe it has been 9am, EST.

• October 26, 2019 at 4:56 am

Can I book more than one event?

• October 26, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Yes! – There is no limit to the amount of events you can attend. The biggest difficulty becomes securing your spot.

• October 29, 2019 at 1:37 pm

I am a DVC member and have a reservation during the the during the January Moonlight event. I booked at Old Key West and my mom, brother and nieces have a reservation too but aren’t members. We have everything linked up will they allow them to come? I just don’t know how to tell my kids their cousins can’t make it. I also wasn’t sure if my husband and I count as one member or two.

• October 29, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Hey Melissa – Yes! Everyone linked to your reservation will be able to attend. Good luck with the reservation process!

Comments are closed.