Originally scheduled to open on Saturday, May 2nd, Disney Vacation Club has elected to postpone the booking process for the 2021 Western Caribbean DVC Member Cruise.
In a subtle announcement added to the cruises information page, DVC states, “Please note that the reservation window is being moved, so booking will open in late summer 2020. Check back for the booking date and more details.”
The 2021 DVC Member Cruise is scheduled to be a 5-night sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida, on the Disney Fantasy beginning June 12, 2021.
The 2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean includes the following itinerary:
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 – Depart from Port Canaveral, Florida
- Sunday, June 13, 2021 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Monday, June 14, 2021 – Arrive in Cozumel, Mexico, an island paradise renowned for its beautiful beaches, turquoise water and protected coral reefs
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay, a private island paradise exclusive to Disney Cruise Line
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 – Debark in Port Canaveral, Florida
Member cruises also feature a variety of exclusive shows, commemorative gifts, and unique decor, all geared towards Disney Vacation Club Members!
Please note, DVC Member Cruises are considered a Disney Vacation Club –Membership Extra and can only be booked by direct members with a valid blue membership card.