Disney Vacation Club For The Holidays

As we come to the end of another holiday season, we felt now more than ever that it was important we share some happy memories of the sights and holiday decor around the Disney Vacation Club Resorts throughout Walt Disney World. We hope these photos bring a bit of joy to your holiday season and that if you were unable to visit ‘home’ this year, they remind you of the joy that will be there when you return in the future.

To our entire DVC Fan Community, we wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Resort

Disney’s Beach Club Villas

Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas

8 thoughts on “Disney Vacation Club For The Holidays

• December 24, 2020 at 9:44 am

Thanks Paul. Being a DVC member for over 15 years and coming from the UK I would visit 2 or 3 times a year. I took it for granted. I would say, why queue for this or that ? We’ll be back in a few months. I’ll never take it for granted again. Serious learning curve for me. Never take anything for granted, including life.

Keep safe all. Try as much as you to enjoy the holidays.

• December 24, 2020 at 10:05 am

Merry Christmas! 🙂

• December 24, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Merry Christmas
    Thank You for all the great information during the year. Stay Well.

• December 24, 2020 at 4:11 pm

Merry Christmas!

• December 25, 2020 at 12:01 am

Merry Christmas Paul! And thank you for all your work on this site. My wife and I are new DVC members, and love reading all the interesting new content that gets posted so consistently here.

• December 25, 2020 at 5:50 am

Merry Christmas!

• December 27, 2020 at 12:59 pm

Merry Christmas Paul! Thanks for all the great info you bring!

• December 30, 2020 at 5:51 am

My good friends (colleagues) & I spent a week at OKW in a 2BR for a virtual conference that was supposed to be at Aulani (travel there was proving to be too difficult with the pre-travel testing). Each day after our conference time, we went around looking at all the Christmas decorations & it was just a lovely time. This is part of why I would love to live closer to WDW!

Comments are closed.