Please Join Me in Welcoming our New Sponsor!

Hey folks, I want to let everyone know that effective today we have a new sponsor for our DVC content – the World of DVC.  The World of DVC encompasses DVCResaleMarket.com, DVCRentalStore.com, and Monera Financial.

DVC Resale Market is the largest broker of DVC resale contracts on the internet! They constantly have a wide range of contracts available.

DVC Rental Store is a fantastic resource for those looking to rent out their points (and for those looking to rent points)!

If you want to finance your DVC resale contract, Monera Financial is an easy solution. They offer a variety of terms and interest rates and they don’t require a credit check!

We have appreciated our time working with DVCStore and this change was strictly for business reasons.  We wish Tom Yeary and his team nothing but success and will always consider them our friends.

You’ll be seeing reps from the World of DVC companies on our shows, on DISboards.com and in our Facebook group.

Join me in welcoming them to our family!!

13 thoughts on “Please Join Me in Welcoming our New Sponsor!

• January 1, 2021 at 10:19 am

Great news. My first ever DVC purchase is being processed through DVC Resale Market as we speak. Having them associated / sponsoring The DIS / DVC Fan gives me another level of tranquility for some reason. Looking forward to seeing the partnership at work.

• January 1, 2021 at 10:27 am

Welcome! I’ve done business with DVC Resale Market last 4 years. “Jodi” is super professional and keeps an honest “meeting of the minds” for successful negotiations.

• January 1, 2021 at 10:41 am

Welcome! I will miss seeing Jerry Sydow on the show, and I wish him well!

• January 1, 2021 at 12:53 pm

I’ll be missing Jerry as well. Wish him all the best!

• January 1, 2021 at 10:28 am

Not a huge fan of the way dvc resale market operates. Every time I sent an offer that’s in line with current market conditions they say it’s below there guaranteed price. And wouldn’t even take the offer to the seller what so ever. They would only do so if it was closer to the asking price. I could understand this if it was a low ball offer. The thing I liked with the dvcstore was the way they were more upfront and transparent in the way the market currently is. Don’t get me wrong the dvcresalemarket has one the best overall sites for looking up info and a contract you might want. Hope this doesn’t mean we lose Jerry on the show, provides good insight on dvc.

• January 1, 2021 at 12:43 pm

Never dealt with them before, but have 2 offers in for rentals THIS .MONTH! Have last 4 trips in the past year between Covid and illness. And if Pete says they are good people, that’s good enough for us!

• January 1, 2021 at 10:57 am

Welcome! I recently completed a 100-point Copper Creek contract through DVC Resale Market. They did a fantastic job!

• January 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Wonderful!! Kevin at Dvcresalemarket has helped us many times. Highly recommend!

• January 1, 2021 at 12:58 pm

This is awesome!! Have bought all my contracts through dvcresalemarket through Derek, who has been really great to work with.

• January 1, 2021 at 1:04 pm

I like DVC store because they make the reservations when I need to rent out my points

• January 1, 2021 at 1:25 pm

First contract was purchased this way!

• January 1, 2021 at 8:11 pm

Oh wow no More Jerry on the show!! Thats a huge huge loss. His knowledge of dvc and dvc markets was impeccable. I have bought from both dvc store and resald market. I can say without question the process at the dvc store was much smoother

• January 2, 2021 at 10:13 am

I understand business reasons. It’s what drives our world. It is just disappointing because DVC store folks in my experience were more down to earth and go the extra mile. While dvcresalestore has a lot going for them, I’d prefer someone that treats all the same.

Comments are closed.