DVC Launches 30th Anniversary Merchandise Collection

This year marks the 30th Anniversary of Disney Vacation Club, and they are kicking off the new year with some new merchandise! Unveiled on shopDisney.com this past weekend, DVC has released multiple items featuring a new 30th Anniversary logo. Several t-shirts are available, as well as a phone case and car magnet:

All t-shirts are available in various colors, including black, white, blue, red, and more. Disney Vacation Club Members also receive 20% off any Disney Vacation Club merchandise purchased on shopDisney.com.

The official date of Disney Vacation Club’s 30th Anniversary is December 20th, 1991, which marks the grand opening of Disney’s Old Key West Resort that was then known as Disney’s Vacation Club Resort.

Let us know in the comments if you like the new logo and if you will be heading over to pick up some new merchandise!

4 thoughts on “DVC Launches 30th Anniversary Merchandise Collection

• January 11, 2021 at 10:36 am

I would like to see them release a special Christmas ornament exclusive to DVC members.

• January 11, 2021 at 1:35 pm

Although I didn’t buy into DVC until 2007, my first visit to Walt Disney World was 30 years ago in 1991, just a few months before the first Vacation Club opened.
    So the 30th has extra special meaning for me. I can’t wait pick up some of these items on my visit later this year.

• January 12, 2021 at 12:12 pm

This design is pretty bland – I was hoping for more from DVC. Also, $15 for that magnet? That’s nuts! It looks like the AP magnets we (used to?) get for free at Epcot festivals. Maybe it’s because of the other reduction news this week (Magical Express, Extra Magic Hours), but I’m feeling pretty worn out by Disney’s tight-fisted attitude towards guests in general, let alone DVC members.

• January 12, 2021 at 4:48 pm

The years are getting less magical when compared to first 30. Disney perks keep diminishing. Magic Bands, Magical Express, and Bag Tags are the three most recent.