This 1940s-inspired holiday dinner will be held from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the Sequoia Ballroom at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Dubbed “Jump, Jive, and Feast,” guests will enjoy a live band performing holiday hits from the decade, as well as swing dancers and holiday-themed crafts.
Best of all, members and their guests will enjoy a holiday feast includes the following:
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup with Sour Cream, Chives, Cheddar Cheese, and Smoked Bacon
- Chopped Salad with Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- Pasta & Vegetable Salad with a Tangy Italian Vinaigrette
- Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
- Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with Giblet Gravy and Sage-Apple Stuffing
- Plant-Based “Impossible Meat” Shepherd’s Pie with Green Bean Casserole
- Eggnog Cream Puff Croquembouche
- Chocolate Yule Log
- Brown Butter Apple Tart
- Gingerbread Pot de Creme
- Buttered Corn
- Fried Chicken Tenders with Dipping Sauces
- Mac and Cheese
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pricing for the event is $88.00 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $29.95 per child (ages 3 to 9), plus tax and gratuity. Full payment must be made at the time of booking via credit card.
Reservations are required and can be made beginning Tuesday, October 29th, 2019, at 9:00 am, EST, by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Members are permitted to bring up to 5 guests for a total of 6 people per party.
Please note, this event is considered a Disney Vacation Club –Membership Extra and can only be booked by direct members with a valid blue membership card.
Let us know in the comments if you plan to attend!