Announced as part of the Summer 2021 Itineraries, members can embark on a 5-night sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida, that sets sail on June 12, 2021.
The 2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean includes the following itinerary:
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 – Depart from Port Canaveral, Florida
- Sunday, June 13, 2021 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Monday, June 14, 2021 – Arrive in Cozumel, Mexico, an island paradise renowned for its beautiful beaches, turquoise water and protected coral reefs
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay, a private island paradise exclusive to Disney Cruise Line
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 – Debark in Port Canaveral, Florida
Member cruises also feature a variety of special shows, commemorative gifts, and unique decor, all geared towards Disney Vacation Club Members!
Disney Vacation Club Members will be able to book by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800 beginning at 10:00 am, EST on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020. All of Member Services will be fully dedicated to cruise bookings at this time in order to handle the volume expected.
New this year is an improved booking process that will have Member Services Cast Member secure your reservation on your initial call without further information. Then, within 72-hours, you will receive a follow-up call to finalize your payment method and fully guarantee the booking.
Members are asked to have the following information ready and available when calling to book:
- Member ID Number
- First, second and third stateroom category choices—popular options sell out quickly for this event
- Special dietary needs
- Special medical needs
- Castaway Club Number (provided to repeat cruisers by Disney Cruise Line)
For each person sailing on the Member Cruise, please have the following information ready:
- Legal name and middle initial, spelled as it appears in print on appropriate citizenship documentation
- Physical home address (no P.O boxes)
- Home telephone number
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
A few additional important pieces of information regarding booking the 2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise include:
- Full payment required at the time of call-back.
- Booking will only be accepted via phone through Member Services.
- If Members would like to pay by using both cash and Reservation Points, individual passengers must be paid for by using all cash or all Reservation Points.
- If paying by credit card, please have the credit card number, expiration date and the name that appears on the card available.
- Members may book a maximum of 4 staterooms per Membership.
Please note, DVC Member Cruises are considered a Disney Vacation Club –Membership Extra and can only be booked by direct members with a valid blue membership card.
Let us know in the comments if you are hoping to set sail on the 2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise!